Ubisoft has delayed Cranium & Bones from its beforehand deliberate 2019 launch window to an unannounced date, and confirmed that it’s going to not seem at E3 2019, which runs from June 11 to 13 on the Los Angeles Conference Heart.
“You might have heard that the Cranium & Bones launch date has been pushed again and we won’t be at E3 2019,” producer Karl von der Luhe mentioned in a video message. “Relaxation assured that we’re working as exhausting as ever to make it possible for the sport goes to be as nice as attainable, and high quality stays our primary focus. Ubisoft stays absolutely dedicated to this thrilling journey to convey you this model new recreation, and we’re assured Cranium & Bones goes to be wonderful. Our neighborhood stays tremendous essential to us, and we’re actually grateful for the help and keenness you’ve given us. And we are going to again as quickly as we will with thrilling new updates.”
Cranium & Bones can be out there for PlayStation four, Xbox One, and PC. Right here is an summary of the sport, by way of Ubisoft:
It’s the Golden Age of Piracy. Renegade captains command probably the most highly effective weapons on Earth: warships. You’re a pirate captain who has refused the king’s pardon and sailed from the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean, an untamed frontier filled with lavish riches. Nonetheless, these waters are additionally a battleground the place far-reaching colonial empires, highly effective buying and selling companies, and ruthless pirate gangs conflict. So as to survive, you’ll have to construct a deadly fleet, prey upon profitable commerce routes, and ally with different pirates in your countless wrestle for supremacy.
- Dominate a Harmful Open Ocean: A shared open world that reacts as you plunder wealthy commerce routes.
- Customise Your Pirate Expertise: Select your captain, recruit your crew and construct lethal ships.
- Naval Fight Redefined: Use your weapons, spyglass and even the wind to stalk and destroy your prey.
- Play Solo or Coop: Raid the Searching Grounds alone or group with different gamers to hunt bigger prey.
- Explosive Multiplayer: Enter the Disputed Waters and struggle for supremacy in a wide range of recreation modes.