Playdigious is bringing Movement Twins-developed roguelike metroidvania Lifeless Cells to iOS gadgets this summer season for $9.99, the corporate introduced. An Android model will likely be launched at a later time.
Lifeless Cells first launched for PlayStation four, Xbox One, Change, PC, Mac, and Linux in August 2018.
Right here is an summary of the smartphone model, by way of Playdigious:
Dying isn’t the tip. Play as a failed alchemic experiment and discover the sprawling, ever-changing fortress to search out out what occurred on this gloomy island…! That’s, assuming you’re in a position to combat your well beyond its keepers. Lifeless Cells is a roguevania motion platformer that may require you to grasp frantic 2D fight with all kinds of weapons and abilities towards cruel minions and boss. Kill. Die. Be taught. Repeat. First out there on PC and consoles, the indie hit Lifeless Cells is now slaying foes on cell!
- Roguevania – The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping menace of permadeath.
- Frantic and Dynamic 2D Motion – Be taught your enemies’ patterns to remain alive, or put together to be despatched again to your cell earlier than you’ll be able to say “baguette.”
- Nonlinear Development – Unlock new ranges with each loss of life, go for the trail that fits your present construct, your playstyle or simply your temper. Certainly, the ramparts can’t be as dangerous the sewers, proper?.
- Play at your personal tempo – Will you discover each nook and cranny of the fortress, or rush to the tip?.
- Fastidiously redesigned for cell with a revamped interface.
- Two recreation modes out there – Authentic and Auto-Hit.
- Customized controls and Extra contact controls choices out there – change the buttons’ place and measurement to your liking, swipe to dodge…
- MFi exterior controller help.
- Pay as soon as to get the complete Lifeless Cells expertise! No advertisements, no F2P mechanics!
Watch the iOS model announcement trailer under.