Writer PQube and developer Joysteak have launched a brand new “Musical” trailer for rhythm-based puzzle platformer Songbird Symphony will launch.
Right here is an outline of the sport, through PQube:
Songbird Symphony tells the story of Birb, a younger orphaned chook who, having been introduced up by a household of Peacocks who found him when he was an deserted egg, slowly begins to appreciate he’s considerably completely different to the remainder of his acquaintances. Setting out a journey of self-discovery, gamers take cost of Birb as he leaves the nest and heads out right into a world bursting with life.
- A fascinating journey that includes Birb, a singular little chook with a love of singing and bouncing.
- Dazzling pixel primarily based graphics that interweave seamlessly with beautiful sceneries and pleasant animations.
- Interacting with different characters provides layers of beat to the sport’s soundtrack.
- Singing in time with the music provides platforms to play that assist the forest’s solid of creatures.
- An unlimited world to discover with 12 interconnected ranges that includes scores of secret, hidden areas.
Songbird Symphony is due out for for PlayStation four, Change, and PC through Steam on July 25.
Watch the trailer under.