We Blissful Few model 1.7 replace now obtainable, provides Arcade Mode
Survival, Evening’s Watch, and Sandbox.
Compulsion Video games has launched the model 1.7 replace for We Blissful Few, which provides the brand new Arcade Mode containing three new methods to play the sport.
Listed here are the main points, through Compulsion Video games:
■ Arcade Mode
Arcade Mode is a free sport replace for We Blissful Few which accommodates three new modes that may showcase a special a part of the We Blissful Few expertise: Survival, Evening’s Watch, and Sandbox.
Survival is a return to the Early Entry survival expertise, designed for these of you who loved the survival expertise previously. You will want to hunt for meals, water and shelter, and also you’ll want to make use of the entire stealth, crafting, and fight expertise at your disposal to final so long as you may in Wellington Wells.
Evening’s Watch brings to life one of the crucial requested characters by the group, permitting you to play as probably the most infamous Bobby, Constable Constable. As a constable, and a person of excessive responsibility, you’ll must hold all of the filthy Downers out of city by way of quick paced fight whereas ensuring you don’t run out of Pleasure.
Sandbox is a non-narrative / non-goal based mostly sport mode, which lets you experiment with world technology methods and gameplay choices. This isn’t a talent based mostly mode reasonably than a calmer expertise, designed for gamers who need the liberty to create their very own model Wellington Wells.
Listed here are the total patch notes:
This patch accommodates Arcade Mode, together with three separate new methods to play We Blissful Few. It additionally contains infrastructure to deal with the upcoming DLC, and common efficiency optimizations, crash fixes, fixes for development blockers, fixes for gameplay bugs, and localization fixes.
- Survival mode Added. Survival mode is a return to the Early Entry survival expertise. It has had all story components eliminated, and is a principally systemic mode. The mode contains tiles from the story mode which have had story components eliminated, new areas and tiles, new onboarding, and a scoring system added.
- Evening’s Watch mode Added. Evening’s Watch is the chance to play as one of many wellies – or on this case, Constable Constable. You’ll need to hunt Downers all through the night time to verify the streets are secure for the residents of Wellington Wells within the morning, and features a new enemy to combat.
- Sandbox mode Added. Sandbox mode lets you tweak and alter the procedural common system We Blissful Few makes use of, with typically unpredictable outcomes. Choices which may lead to uncommon visible options or bizarre AI points are marked with warnings, so use these settings at your personal discretion. Principally, this can be a mode to fiddle in, and cheat/have enjoyable as you’d like.
- Added sport sort indication to avoid wasting sport data when loading video games.
- Added DLC menu.
Normal Bugs and Stability
- Fastened a crash on consoles when loading a save sport contained in the Physician HQ in Arthur’s playthrough. This could unblock development for anybody whose saved video games have been persistently crashing on this location.
- Fastened uncommon crash/infinite loading points.
- UI fixes.
- Fastened points with patrols/navmesh failing, inflicting NPCs to be in uncommon locations.
- Fastened points with NPCs teleporting/attaching on to you throughout fight.
- Now you can equip a single fuel masks when a number of are owned.
- Hardly ever, Medical doctors’ noticed weapons had collision and will make characters bounce erratically when each are available contact.
- Bobbies sporting fuel masks are not proof against caltrops. That was fairly foolish.
- Added lacking immediate to unlock a water pump if character has a lockpick already crafted of their stock.
- Climbing onto the televisions within the streets not causes the digital camera to spin wildly.
- Opening the map not causes the present quest map marker to persist after the search is accomplished.
- Participant can not slip into areas when steel shutters open for NPCs (may break quests).
- Rain ought to not present up within the inside of the enjoyment manufacturing facility.
- Reloading the preliminary auto save will now accurately unlock the recipes for the Jolliest Brolly and Not So Jolly Brolly.
- Getting into a store similtaneously night time comes causes not causes the participant to be trapped inside.
- Spankers inside Wellie homes can not hit the participant by way of partitions and closed doorways (tiny collision lacking within the door body).
- Our bodies you might be carrying will not disappear if there are too many corpses close by.
- The time period “non-lethal kills” within the statistics menu was dumb and now could be much less dumb (“takedowns”).
- Subtitle/language fixes (together with a number of Britishims fastened).
- Localization fixes (together with Arthur’s remaining cutscene – now translated accurately).
- Fastened varied caught spots/areas the place you may entry areas inappropriately (inflicting points).
- Many small fixes, like animation skips, clipping artwork, and so on.
Collectibles and Achievements
- Accumulating a reminiscence masks whereas the participant character is speaking will not outcome within the VO of the masks not enjoying.
- Broadcasts: Uncle Jack reveals will now unlock in all instances when listening and taking a look at wall protruding screens within the Village.
- Fastened a difficulty with the “Gimme Shelter” achievement brought on by failing the “A Mannequin Citizen” quest.
- Fastened a difficulty with the “Cat Burglar” achievement, the place getting hit whereas choosing up a faux cat statue may trigger it to vanish.
- Fastened a difficulty with the “Arthur Haste-ings achievement” brought on by consuming a random out of date phlash capsule that may very well be present in an obscure location. Utilizing any phlash capsule ought to now unlock this achievement.
- NPCs ought to not clip into the bottom close to the Rubble Pile on the Water Pumps.
- Eliminated unobtainable chest in the course of a watch tower within the navy camp.
- Fastened some save incompatibility points and different blockers for gamers utilizing saves from model 1.5 or earlier.
- Fastened uncommon / obscure / conditional quest blocking points with the Church of Simon Says, the Cult of Jack, Hallucinogenic Salad, Haworth Labs, Plough Boy’s Lunch, Probably Heinous Bundle / Excellent Meat Boy, Actually Unhealthy Gasoline, Speaker’s Nook, Cathouse, Rorke’s Drift Bridge, Dwelling Cooking/Join the Dots, Duck Soup, Plassey Bridge, Navy Camp, Manned Flight, So Foul and Faraday.
- Ed Macmillan can not be misplaced. In the event you drop him, and he despawns, he’ll reappear on the level the place you picked him up.
- Arthur – Alabaster Bobby in Haworth Labs will not discover an adjoining room extra fascinating that the room he must be in (permitting him to be fought in all instances).
- Arthur – Edie Goes Downer: Loading in a sport with the encounter / quest accomplished, not causes Arthur to repeat his quest completion dialog.
- Arthur – English Vice: Reform Membership NPC barks are not persistent after leaving the extent.
- Arthur – Future Good: Fastened incomplete video throughout “The Home Of The Future” video with Jack.
- Arthur – Letter Of Transit: Fastened narrative inconsistency with Arthur mentioning cod liver oil earlier than he is aware of he wants it.
- Arthur – Ravensholm – The Scottish Play: Ollie’s mannequin now behaves accurately with lighting through the cutscene.
- Arthur – The English Vice: Utilizing the shock baton “Tickler” not causes the NPCs within the Reform Membership to teleport.
- Arthur – The Nice Stink: Fastened challenge that might trigger the employee keycard to not be obtainable when wanted. Any gamers caught at this level ought to discover a employee keycard both of their stock or on the bottom close to the doorway to the underground.
- Arthur – The Scottish Play – Navy Camp: Turning the subtitle possibility on, on the navy base entrance, not shows a full web page of dialogue obstructing the participant’s view.
- Ollie – Lud’s Holm: Leaping below the Salamanca Bridge not causes the participant to respawn caught below the bridge.
- Ollie – Manned Flight: No extra auto-saves after triggering Manned Flight and may’t manually save after finishing the primary goal. Fixes development blocker on this space.
- Ollie – No Place Like Dwelling: The second Bobby not notices Victoria instantly.
- Ollie – The Gung Hoster: The target marker on this quest is now a location marker, and can present the placement of the place to search out the explosives and Personal Baden-Powell correctly.
- Ollie – The Reality Shall Set You Free – Uncle Jack’s broadcast video will now pause appropriately through the cinematic for his final broadcast
- Ollie – Jericho: Throughout the intro cutscene, the gadgets Ollie takes out of his bag not have a duplicated model of them already on the desk.
- Physics – Corporal Cheeseman and different NPCs on patrol ought to not fall out of world when hit by Ollie with an enhanced cricket bat.
- Sally – Hope Chest – Worldgen: A big patch of grass surrounding the chest not has a kill quantity.
- Sally – Prepare Station now has a POI marker on the map.
Xbox One Solely
- Fastened a number of points associated to dashboard use when saving/loading.
- Fastened uncommon save sport corruption challenge. Save video games may change into bigger than the UWP allowance, stopping them from being registered. Resolves points encountered by Xbox Sport Go gamers who use the Play Anyplace function.
PlayStation Four Solely
- Fastened a number of PlayStation Four-specific crash points, some black textures and extra minor PlayStation Four graphical points.
- Arthur – Hostile Takeover – Disable Motilene Pumps: The electrical beam blocking the way in which is not invisible.
- Be aware that as PlayStation Four gamers didn’t obtain replace 1.6, their 1.7 replace contains all fixes from the 1.6 replace as properly. Over 1000 bug fixes and optimization enhancements in whole.
We Blissful Few is on the market now for PlayStation Four, Xbox One, and PC.